Mission Statement : To produce creative, yet practical print & web solutions while providing personal, punctual service to businesses and individuals.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver & InDesign)
- Excellent knowledge of HTML, CSS and WordPress coding
- Direct Mail / E-Mail Marketing Campaign Management
- Demonstrates Web & Print Design Best Practices
- Multi-Tasking, Collaborating, Self-Motivating
Graphic Designer / Sales & Marketing
Skyweb, Inc – Aberdeen, NJ
Jan 2007 – Present
- Cover-to-cover design of company product catalog, distributed to 50,000+ recipients
- Managing E-mail Sales Campaigns to 50,000+ online consumers
- Building social network following of over 1,000 Twitter and Facebook fans.
- Company’s #1 salesperson in 2010, handling top accounts and clients.
- Involved in product and package design for retailer exclusive pens
- Creating new product content for store and company blog
Feb 2009 – Present
- Created marketing collateral for local start-up advertising company
- Developed coffee cup designs with local businesses
- Manage retail company’s e-mail marketing campaign for 2 years.
- Won 2nd place for e-mail marketing template design contest (Jan 2011)
- Won 2nd place for nationwide Parker Pens advertisement contest (Jan 2010)
- Installed and modified several WordPress-based websites, instructing the client how to use the site effectively
Sales Support Representative
ICON Equipment Dist. – East Brunswick, NJ
Sept 2005 – Nov 2006
- Handled inbound customer inquiries, price quotes
- Built an extensive knowledge of products & services
- Cooperated with outsides sales reps to service hundreds of regional accounts
The College of New Jersey
2001-2005 – Ewing, NJ
- B.F.A., Fine Arts, with Minor in Art History
- Graduated Cum Laude
- Excelled in several web and computer design courses
- Artwork exhibited in several fine art gallery shows
- Officer of College’s Bowling Team
A Tom Oddo fun fact : Tom has been creating websites since he was back in high school (that means the late 90′s, folks). Everything back then had to be hand coded with HTML. Technology and programming languages have changed tremendously since then, yet we still see websites that look like they never joined the rest of us in the new millennium.